**Available ONLY in Ohio and Florida
Collect, capture, submit – SafePrintScan is an efficient, easy-to-use way to verify personal identity and check criminal history. The SafePrintScan application collects demographic data and captures fingerprint scans, then electronically submits this data to the appropriate background check agency.
Simple, powerful fingerprint management
SafePrintScan provides more advanced configurations to support a dynamic range of requirements flowing from state to national agencies.
• Simple, intuitive interface
• Pre-configured transaction types
• Fingerprint capture and submission using livescans and card scanners
• Fingerprint card printing
• Photo capture
• Demographic data import
• Detailed user and audit trail configurations
Data entry made easy
Demographic data can be entered by:
• Manual keying
• Reading a 2-D barcode
• Reading a magnetic strip
• Automatic import of demographic data from a third-party source
• Fields are automatically checked against detailed edit rules to minimize data entry errors
Quick fingerprint scanning
SafePrintScan supports two scanning modes:
• Livescan for capturing slaps and roll or flat transactions.
• Conversion of fingerprint cards
Quality metrics include image quality and sequence checks as appropriate.
Since all supported scanners can be simultaneously connected to your computer, switching between card scanning and livescanning is quick and easy.
- EBTS standard file format.
- CJIS EFTS 7.x, EBTS 8.x, 9.x and 10.x.
- NIST-certified WSQ compression.
- Supported on Windows 7 through 10.
- Real-time feedback on fingerprint quality.
- Automatic demographic data validation.
- i3 processor or newer.
- 8GB RAM, 20 GB HDD space.